Introducing Carlina at Canonmills Garden
Carlina, like the rest of the apartments in Canonmills Garden, was inspired by the buildings of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns.
This collection of 20 stunning one and two bedroom homes offer light and airy interiors with an excellent finish throughout – making coming home to Carlina an experience that’s hard to beat.
Situated in Edinburgh’s leafy heart and just minutes away from The Royal Botanic Gardens, Canonmills Garden is perfectly placed to experience both the soul of the city and the calm of nature. To reflect our lush green surrounds, all of the buildings within Canonmills Garden have been named after flora found across Scotland and in the surrounding area – taking inspiration from their traditional botanical names.
Carlina Floor Level Plans
Roll over the diagram for overview information on each home. Click a home for further information and floorplans.
- Coming soon
Show reserved & sold homes
Hide reserved & sold homes
Carlina Key Features
- Induction hob and Integrated oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Stainless steel kitchen sink & single lever tap
- Bathroom and en-suites
- Ceramic tiling
- Contemporary brushed ironmongery
- High quality white porcelain sanitaryware & chrome mixer taps
- Skirtings and facings
- White emulsion ceilings and walls
- White satin skirtings
- Engineered hard wood floors to hall and lounge areas
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Floor tiles to bathroom and en-suite
- Communal refuse areas
- Door entry system
- Lift system
- Safe bicycle storage
- Ten year Premier Guarantee
- Limited availability, allocated, underground parking space included with selected plots. Please speak with our Sales Executive for further information.
*These particulars and plans were prepared from preliminary plans and specification before completion of the properties and are intended only as a guide. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.